Looking for an A/C switch, '94 850

The car has the base a/c unit, not the electronic. The complete switch turns on the compressor and operates the recirculation. Any one have one? I plan to call the Dealer tomorrow to find the cost on new, but if anyone has a good used one. let me know please! Ron/Champ 6

1963 8E5 Champ (Champ 6) 1962 Lark Daytona Convertible (Boomerang) 1995 VW Passat (Vanilla..yuk) 1994 Volvo 850 (Tilley) 1973 Volvo 1800 ES (An Clar)
Reply to
Ron

There are two of the electronic controll units on eBay right now...can these be used as a direct replacement for the manual control unit, or are there additional parts/wiring needed to make teh upgrade?

Thanks!

Reply to
ron.dame