MOre adventures with my 1994 850 stalling randomly -- fuel relay or fuel pump?

I took the car into the cdealer on an unrelated problem -- the recall on the gas tanks for 1994 850's and others -- check the volvo.com website for recall notices and have your VIN handy to see if you're a candidate.

Had the shop check out the relay versus pump question, and got a third option: Technician believes that it would be the speed sensor over the fuel pump relay.

Four question marks exploded from my forehead, and I went "say what?"

Does anyone have an idea what is being talked about.

Reply to
byrocat