My 21 year old Volvo 4 star rating

Yesterday I saw a Chinese fellow admiring a Great Wall car which proudly displayed it has a four star safety rating . My son's 5 year old Ford Falcon also has a 4 star rating as does my wife's Volvo S40 T4 as does my 21 year old Volvo . The difference is my old car does it with out airbags . Take the airbags away and really have much have we improved ?. 5 Volvo's and counting .21 years old and no rust .Never had rust in a Volvo. But my son's Ford the youngest car ,well that's another matter .

Reply to
Jon Robertson

The only difference air bags make is if it will be an open casket or closed casket...

Reply to
clay