my volvo 440 immobaliser

hi, can anyone help please, i have a 1995 (M reg) volvo 440cd, i went to a shop to buy a new bulb the other day and when i took the old one out and input the new one the car would not start, i swapped the main front large relay to the rear and it started, i put a new light in my car today and its bleeding done it again, it sees as if there is either a trip switch or an anti tapper switch, can any one tell me where it is so i can reset it, please please please help.......if you can help. phone me any time befor 10pm and after 9am. ((((07850511165)))) mobile ((((+447850511165)))))))

Reply to
useless