Need 760 wiring diagram

Hi all, My 760 automatic climate control doesn't work properly and I need Volvo 760 wiring diagram, does any one have it? Please email me.

Thanks, Ramy

Reply to
Ramy

Check the local library.

Ours has a massive, multi-volume compendium of automotive repair and maintenance lore called the Mitchell manual.

The wiring diagrams are the best I've seen.

Not cramped, very clear, easy to read.

Photocopy it, and keep it for reference.

Reply to
zencraps

Check the local library.

Ours has a massive, multi-volume compendium of automotive repair and maintenance lore called the Mitchell manual.

The wiring diagrams are the best I've seen.

Not cramped, very clear, easy to read.

Photocopy it, and keep it for reference.

Reply to
zencraps

I have found a free, convenient source of wiring diagrams: the public library.

Our library carried complete Mitchell manuals, which have great diagrams and other information.

Photocopy it, and keep it for future reference.

Reply to
zencraps

Check the local library.

Ours has a massive, multi-volume compendium of automotive repair and maintenance lore called the Mitchell manual.

The wiring diagrams are the best I've seen.

Not cramped, very clear, easy to read.

Photocopy it, and keep it for reference.

Reply to
zencraps

Check the local library.

Ours has a massive, multi-volume compendium of automotive repair and maintenance lore called the Mitchell manual.

The wiring diagrams are the best I've seen.

Not cramped, very clear, easy to read.

Photocopy it, and keep it for reference.

Reply to
zencraps

Hi Ramy,

I had some hassles with the climate control on my 760 so I ended up creating a web page for easier reference.

I have other materials as well and a bit of experience now...what's the problem? I know that there are 2 different climate control systems in the 760s so check the site below and, if it's the same, let me know the problem and I'll see what materials I have available.

Cheers, Boris ps. prior to the problem listed there I had other problems as well and received diagrams related to the subject which I think I can still find.

On 8 Feb 2006 08:31:19 -0800, the illustrious "Ramy" favored us with the following prose:

Reply to
blurp