Need a diagram of the fuel delivery and return hoses above gas tank?

I suspect the fuel return hose leaks that caused fuel leak and fume near the fuel filler neck and tank area.

Since the space is very tight between the fuel tank, fuel filler neck, and the turnk body, it is hard to see which hose leaks. I would appreciate any one can provide a diagram of 96 850 fuel tank hoses' connection.

Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net.

thanks,

Joe

1996 850
Reply to
J Lee

Actually, the first hose toward the front of the vehicle is wet, which is connected to fuel filler neck. (There are 3 hoses connected to fuel filler neck all together.) It seems to be the hose from the rollover valve and is a low pressure line that regular tube can do it. I figured the tank, fuel pump, fuel filler neck, etc. all need to be removed to change this section of tube. Should I change all the hoses there?

Can some one confirm this?

thanks,

Joe

96 850