Need a wiring diagram!

Hi, I'm a newbie to the Volvo world and would like some help. I hope this is the right place to ask for help. My son just bought his first car a few months ago from a good friend of mine. It is a 94 850 in very good condition and it has a ton of miles on it, but runs well and he stole it.

The drivers side heated seat doesn't work. Is there anywhere online that I can find a wiring diagram for this model? Maybe someone here could point me to a few areas to check first. BTW, I have already checked the fuses. Thanks!

Sam

Reply to
Sam Wheat

Download one sheet and look at the URL, then use Getright to grab the whole set.

trashcan

There was a recall about the 850 seat heaters catching fire, I would check if that applies in his case.

Best luck!

Reply to
Steve

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

Perhaps I am not reading it right. Where is the link for a 2001 V70 XC?

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

I would click on the link 8 lines down from the top, and then click on the link 7 lines from the top in that directory.

Bob

Reply to
User

Thanks,

That's the one I thought too. It does not actually say "XC" though.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

Thanks, that is exactly what I am looking for. It appears that it's not getting a good ground. I have no clue how to get to the ground connection. I'm considering just running a separate ground wire of my own.

Sam

Reply to
Sam Wheat

I wish I did! But unfortunately, no.