Need Advice for Mud Flap Install

The dealer wants 125.00 to install mudflaps. I already have the flaps. I'm leasing the car (2006 S60) and would rather save some money right now. To install them myself, as suggested, I need to remove all the tires and then rivet them on. I'm thinking of simply glueing them on with hot glue or using silicone? Any suggestions on an easy install?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
traderfjp

Yes, remove the wheels and use the factory alloy rivets to fix them!

Its only about 5 mins per flap once you have the tires off.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Pop rivets, right? That's the way to go. Adhesives won't last and the mudflaps will come off, probably trearing up at least your paint.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee