Need Detailed Wiring Diagram for 2000 S70

Help... Does anybody know how I can get a detailed Wiring Diagram for a 2000 S70?

Thanks Ron

Reply to
zap

For what system would you like to see ??

Reply to
G Klein

Main Harness cable was cut in an accident. There is about 30 wires in the bundle and about 5 are black. Does that help? Ron

Reply to
zap

you say main harness tell me were it is cut & I can provide you with the correct diagram upon return to work on Monday Glenn

Reply to
G Klein