Need regulator for pwr window '92 740.....

I have come up empty-handed trying to locate a wrecked 740/940 to get one out of. I don't need the motor...I need the gear/arm that the motor pinion drives. The top two teeth are gone, and so the window will not go up all the way.

Reply to
geronimo

Could try ebay I suppose. Which door is it from? IIRC they're different depending on the side, I don't remember if front/rear are the same. I'm surprised you can't find a 700 or 900 to get one from, they made them for about 20 years, there's always at least a couple of them at the yards around here.

Reply to
James Sweet

try a search here

As a test, I tried 92 740 "Rear window regulator" right

Got many hits from $25 to $1250(!), most any state in US

Reply to
Reed

I live in the Atlanta area and have used both of these businesses and am sure you will be able to find what you are looking for.

joe