Need shop near Gaithersburg/Rockville MD

I have several Volvos, which are in Generally good shape.

One However needs the ABS ECU fixed, and all of the Shops I have tried want full diagnostic fees ($150+) to even touch it... None of them want to let me take it out and have it re-built.

I want someone to remove it so I can send it to be rebuilt...

The older one is a Turbo, so removing the ABS ECU is a bit beyond me, so I am looking for a good, FAIR volvo shop near me.

Reply to
Bob Sisson