new V70 mirrors

Hello all.

i have a new V70 D5 since 2 months, and they changed the outside mirrors, the 2002 model didn't has the opening between the mirror and the door, now they have, and everytime i wash my front screen the mirrors are gonna be very wet and dirty, the problem is, if you drive in the dark and other cars shine the lamps on the mirrors, you don't see anything anymore.

i ask the service desk of Volvo here in Switzerland, and they told me that i am the only person who had a problem with this. am i really the only one`?

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Maybe in Switzerland, but not in the world...

:-)

Sven

Reply to
Sven Ohrvik