Newer wagon shopping

I'm looking to get a newer Volvo wagon for hiway commuting (50 miles/day) and the occasional surf trip (eg...dirt roads, Mexico, etc).

What do you think of the V70 vs the 700 or 900 series? Are the AWD setups good? Is the XC a solid vehicle or is it a dumb sell-out yuppie toy? Are there models and or options to avoid? Turbo or not turbo...that is the question. My thanks! Butch

Reply to
Butch