Nice set of large glass 240/260 Cibie Euro headlights going on Ebay

Hey everyone,

I've just put a really sweet set of those large glass Cibie H1 Euro headlamps plus all the associated mounting gear & bezels up for auction on eBay. These headlamps are for the '79 - '85 240s and 260s and are in like new (almost perfect) condition. They're kind of like the big plastic headlights they used on the '86 - '93 240s, only these are glass and much better. If you've ever wanted a nice set of Euro lights for your '79 - '85 240/260, you'll want to take a close look at these ones. They've hardly been used at all and are in amazing condition.

Here's the link to the ad:

The auction starts Monday night at 10:15 pm Eastern/7:15 pm Pacific.

Roj

'67 1800S, 69 122S, too many 240s.

*** Remove the SPAM_OUT part from my e-mail address to reply to me directly. ***
Reply to
Roj