Noisy Power Steering Pump

My v40 T4 (98) has developed a rattle from (I'm told by the dealer), the power steering pump. They told me its not serious and can wait until the next service but am concerned that it is run by the timing belt which is also due to be changed at the next service. Could somebody tell me if the power steering pump is powered by the timing belt or the auxilieries belt?

Thanks

Reply to
John Smith

Serpentine belt.