OBDII Scantools

For those who are doing vehicle service on their Volvo, what type of OBD II Scantool are you using.

I am in the market for a scantool and have been looking hard at the these two models, Actron CP9190 and AutoEnginuity. Anyone have user experience wih these two?

Volvo XC90, 2004, AWD, turbo

Thanks again.

Reply to
Sologig

I have an Actron CP9125 and am happy with it. It's pretty basis. It's fine for reading and resetting codes and readiness status. You have to look up the codes in the manual after reading.

Reply to
SBD