Odd light bulbs behaviour

Two of the light bulbs on the right headlight broke, after replacing them the indicator for broken bulb on the dash blinks every time i shift gears. I can't find any other broken bulbs. Whats going on?

Tommy Fallsen

Reply to
Tommy Fallsen

A few years ago my 940 did the same thing. It blew various headlights, taillights, and dash lights. It turns out the current from the alternator was too high. Replacing it with another from a rear-wrecked 940 fixed the problem.

GC

Reply to
GC