outside temprature sensor!

my volvo V50 Momentum gives the wrong outside temprature, where is the sensor located.

Kees

Reply to
Kees van der Heijden

Passenger mirror casing, OR clipped to the back of one of the front fog light blanks.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Dont all volvos give the wrong temp, at least they told me that on my V40

Nope. My 1994 Volvo 940 electronic thermometer has always been +/- 1 degree compared to time/temperature signs along the way. The display disappeared for some weeks once a few years ago; but came back by itself (!!). No problems since then.

TKM

Reply to
TKM

: > Kees : : Dont all volvos give the wrong temp, at least they told me that on my : V40 : : Nope. My 1994 Volvo 940 electronic thermometer has always been +/- 1 degree : compared to time/temperature signs along the way. The display disappeared : for some weeks once a few years ago; but came back by itself (!!). No : problems since then. : : TKM

See the post from "Uncle Vinnie", 10/9/2010, and replies. They might help .

Good Luck. Andy I.

Reply to
Andy