P1800 Factory Service Manuals

Someone just gave me a set of Volvo factory service manuals from 1968-69 for the Volvo 120 and P1800. Includes Part 1 Lubrication, Part 2 Engine (B 20 A and B 20 B), Part 3 Electrical, Part 4 Clutch, Part 4 Gearbox, Part 4 Rear Axle, Part 5 Brakes (disc), Part 6 Front End and Steering Gear, Part 7 Springs Shock Absorbers Wheels, and Part 8 Body. Anyone know what these might be worth and the best place to market them? I know when I purchased manuals for my 1981 240 GLT they were not cheap. I'm just looking for a fair price as I would like to see them in the hands of somebody who really needs them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reply to
Steve and Amy Bernth

Do a search for them on Ebay, and include completed auctions in the parameters. That will tell you what they are going for.

Reply to
Michael Cerkowski