parting out 90 245 NJ/PA

I am parting out my accident involved 90 245. Many body parts and interior parts (tan vinyl) good shape. Mechanical parts mostly available also. Complete engine, tranny, rear, etc. Well kept, mostly dealer serviced.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

Reply to
Him

It would be helpful to know where the vehicle is located, don't you think?

Reply to
Mr. V

Here's a wild-ass guess based on the original subject:

New Jersey or maybe (eastern) Pennsylvania?

Reply to
Wooly

Thanks Wooly .... you are correct.

The car is located > > It would be helpful to know where the vehicle is located, don't you > > think? >

Reply to
Him

OK, hiding in plain sight.

Reply to