Parts interchangeable on 240s?

I have a 90 240 and a 93 240. Both are auto and base model, not DL or anything else.

In trying to solve my temperature gauge probelm, can I switch parts between the two? I was thinking to switch the fan clutch from my 93 to th 90 to see if it solves the problem.

I was also thinking to swtch the coolant temp sensor.

Any advice welcome.

P.S. I cleaned the radiator and AC grill in front and it didn't make any difference. I use a VERY, VERY low pressure washer (~400-500 psi). Did a good job as long as you stay about 12"-18 " from fins.

Reply to
Someone

DL is the base model, they dropped the title when they changed to only offering one trim level.

Virtually everything is interchangeable between '90 and '93, there were very few changes from '86-on, and pretty much all of it could be moved from one year to the other.

Reply to
James Sweet