Pass. side running lights, dash lights out... what???

My '92 240 sedan seems to have an electrical problem...

My running lights on the passenger side, both front and back, are out and the dash lights that backlight the dash are out as well. When I replace the fuse that powers this stuff, it blows again, so I must have a short. ANyone have any ideas, or can anyone point me to a forum that might??

Thank you so much!

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

Check the courtesy light in the center console for the back seat. Sometimes they can fall into the console and short out on the emergency brake assembly.

Good luck,

--

-don

'81 242t '89 744ti