Phantom 760 GLE Factory Manual

I spoke with a representative at Volvo in the United States. They have no record of this Volvo order number. Either this manual is very rare or possibly was never officially marketed in the United States. The representative with whom I spoke said there was no manual with this number in their database. Let me know if you would like it for $40 plus $6 shipping in the U.S. I would ship overseas to those countries without prohibitions for the appropriate shipping cost.

VOLVO 760 GLE

FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL

Order Number TP 30421

Comprehensive Volvo 760 GLE Workshop information in one manual.

Manual has nine workshop information sections:

Section 0 General

Section 1 Lubrication and Service

Section 2 Engine

Section 3 Electrical System

Section 4 Power Transmission

Section 5 Brakes

Section 6 Suspension and Steering

Section 7 Springs, Shock Absorbers, and Wheels

Section 8 Body and Interior

Manual has been slightly used. Binding is tight and overall a nice copy.

Reply to
Confidential

I have a copy of this Green Book manual. It is on loan to my local garage owner as he has an estate and his wife has a saloon.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Thanks for the info Peter. Obviously, this manual made it to the UK. Would you be kind enough make your friend aware of my copy? Possibly he would like to acquire his own copy since they have two vehicles. Thanks again, James

Reply to
Confidential