Pirelli Winter Carving on a RWD Volvo? ;) anyone try them yet?

Hi all,

I need a set of new snow tires.

I am thinking the Pirelli Winter Carving is what I want, cuz I can get a super deal (even cheaper than the Canadian Tire Nordic Trac on sale!! installed and balanced with tax!!)

I have not really been able to find any reviews on the Winter Carving. I used to be a big Pirelli fan, umm, but I've never tried their winter tires.

Any suggestions?

This is for my Volvo 760 GLE, which has always been on all seasons. Currently it has Michelin X-1s, which are fine in the summer, but I had some trouble in deep snow last winter.

Thanks.

Reply to
Robert

mdrawson