Please recommend Denver area salvage yards for 850

I'm relatively new to Denver, CO, area and I don't know local sources of used Volvo parts. The one I've found,

seems to be pretty pricey. Are there regular junk yards in Denver area, where I can get parts for my Volvo 850 1996?

Thank you, Boris

Reply to
Boris

you can try

they have late model Volvos & do ship all over & they will ship cod if you require

Reply to
G Klein

i live in the denver area...no specific volvo yards...(that i know of)...there are a few good sized shops along the front range...that stock many used parts...try sweedish motors in boulder...and carl dukes volvo in fort collins...also...you may want to get active w/the rocky mtn volvo group...we meet in denver once a month for dinners...lots of volvo folks w/a lot of tips and treats to the front range "volvo sceen"...fins them over on yahoo discussion groups...or do a google on rocky mountain volvo...regards...richard / berthoud

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^