Plug Wires & Coil

I have an 88 245 with 311,000 miles. Two questions:

How often should I replace the plug wires? I put in IPD high performance wires about 75,000 miles ago, and they still seem good and flexible.

Is there a replacement interval on the coil, or do I just wait until it fails? The car is 21 years old, and I have yet to replace it.

Thanks!

John

Reply to
John von Colditz