Postings disappearing

One of my postings under ( Ocean Race ) has disappeared from this newsgroup. Is there a moderator who deletes messages.

Reply to
Andy Mann

No - disappearing posts are probably the result of clean-up processes by the the operators of the news server you are using. Nothing personal.

My server (cybertrails) shows three posts by you - the original and one in the morning, one in the afternoon of March 17.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

I gather that one of the major servers in the network had a problem a few days ago and accidentally deleted a load of stuff - they've been busy putting them back as reposts. But that would be unlikely to affect someone seeing their own posts from their own server.

Check on Google to see if the posts you are missing have been archived yet

Stewart Hargrave

Reply to
Rob Guenther