Power antenna mast replacement instructions

The power antenna on my '95 850 stopped going up and down. You could hear the motor run, but the mast never moved. So I Googled "Volvo antenna" and bought a replacement mast. It's here now, but without instructions.

I had the power antenna out and apart enough to see the nylon chain was broken, but I am wondering if there is a trick or two to replacing the mast. I will attempt replacement in the next day or two. Any instructions, advice, or warnings will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Gary

Gary decided to add:

see "Radio areal on 960 (saloon)" post of 28.02.05

Reply to
bigjon