power seats on the 850 volvo 1993

my driver seat wiring harness is broken. I oops. I put the seat back as far as I could (power) and the multi-wire cable became caught in the track and ripped out of the plug. Does anyone know where the wires go ? It has the 3 memory settings and the wires pulled right out of the plastic plug. I think there is about 10 wires going into the harness. Some are still in tact but some are not. If you have time and an 850 with power seats, can you look at the seat and see where, and what color wires go where HELP

Thank you in advanced mjw

Reply to
MWZIENTEK

I scanned the seat pages for my 94. Take a look, it might be close enough to the 93 to fix it.

Doug Warner

Reply to
ross cully