Power Window Experience

A couple days back I experienced a horrible crunch when putting the window down at the ATM/bank. I just got back and they found the bottom rail QUITE twisted and torn from its attachment point, it's a wonder the glass didn't give out.

They were able to replace the rail but think that another part in there may be bent somewhat, but there's enough adjustment that the shop is able to put the window right and this remaining part is not going to be a further hindrance to window operation.

Cost was just under $100, an hour's labor.

FYI.

Reply to
Franz Bestuchev