Radio Code for a 93 850 and front beam wipper problems

The dealer will give you your radio code for free if you just give them the VIN.

Have no idea about the beam wipers.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
c.fiedler

I don't know if Costa Rican roads are particularly muddy or something but I've found that those headlamp wipers are largely a gimmick. I've disconnected mine completely (you'll find a plug leading to each one under the hood at the back of each headlamp) and have no problem with visibility. If you do have lots of mud then those wipers would probably end up scratching your lenses up from trapped grit.

Also, I know it's a long shot but the code for my 850 GLT radio is

1551, give it a try!

Good luck, blurp

On 5 Oct 2006 07:56:05 -0700, the illustrious "v8_und_sw" favored us with the following prose:

Reply to
blurp