Radio Problem S60

Hi

I have just upgraded my HU-613 to a HU-803. But i 2 problems.

  1. The steering wheel buttons does not work anymore
  2. The is no ligtht in the buttons on the radio

Anybody knows what's wrong?

Christian

Reply to
Christian

The dealer has to download software for the radio change

Reply to
Glenn Klein

The radio is working perfectly. Is it nessesary with a software download because of the light and steering wheel buttons??? I hope your a right! :-)

Thanks

Christian

"Glenn Kle>> Hi

Reply to
Christian

yes because the radios are slightly different & the cars central electronic module needs to be told this the software just tells the car that it has this radio installed. Did the steering wheel controls work before you swapped radios ? if so then you know what to do but if not the steering wheel module is bad & needs to be replaced post back & let me know what either way Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Hi Glenn

Haven't been to the dealer yet, but i'll let you know the outcome when i do.

Christian

Reply to
Christian