Rear door Lock

Hi,

I tried opening the dorr of my S70 while my wife was unlocking the doors, and the lock on one rear door got screwed up. What happens now is that the door will lock, but not unlock. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any tips on a not-so-expensive place to get it fixed?

Thanks

Carlos snipped-for-privacy@stanford.edu

Reply to
Carlos Rodriguez

never encountered a permenant problem with them. was you using the remote to unlock the car?

Rob

Reply to
Rob Beech

Mike F

Thanks for the reply!

No, my wife was trying to open them from the inside, with the button on the door.

Reply to
Carlos Rodriguez

Impressive documentation. Thanks a lot. I would still need to know whether someone has found a cheap place to fix it, because I'm helpless with the tools

Carlos

Reply to
Carlos Rodriguez