release of awd s40?

Any information of the release date of above?

RPR

Reply to
rpr

Hi, RPR - - -

Per my friendly local Dealer: "Sometime this Fall."

We checked over his delivery scheduling for the next couple of months and there's no sign of AWD or 6-speed S40's, so it would be toward the end of summer if there were a word as soon as the next release listing.

No idea where you're posting from (why don't folks share that info? I gave up on a previous effort to get folks to identify their towns). The info offered above is good for Northern California/Nevada, and this area tends to lag a bit behind the East, and it can be a significant lag on colors and accessories. Who knows why?!

bob noble Reno, NV, USA

Reply to
Bob Noble

I'd heard that in Australia it would be released as the S50. Slightly bigger with a 5 cylinder 2.4 litre engine (125 kW ... is that about 170 hp ?)

August release, if I remember correctly.

Chris

Bob Noble wrote:

Reply to
Half a Bee

S50 ? I don't think so. The S-range is strictly S40-S60-S80. Maybe a local effort to make them look bigger.......8)

Regards,

Reply to
metaxaman

Reply to