Repair Experiences in Baltimore MD

Has anyone had good experiences with a repair facility in the Baltimore area that they could recommend for an owner of a 92 and 98 volvo wagon? Need general maintenance, brakes, tires, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Rich

Reply to
flamingo rich

I take my 1995 850 GLT to HAV Auto Services in Baltimore County. Its owner operated and he is a very good mechanic. Give him a call 410

455 9100

Reply to
galerie