replacing the seat(s) of my 240 (300.000km)

i would like to replace the seat(s) in my 240 (1991) by a better type. I love my car but I am tired of working on and repairing the drivers seat. I hope that some of this newsgroup members, who already went trough the replacement of the seats, would like to share their experiences with me. What type of durable seat would fit in my 240? What do I need to look for and what would be the estimated costs?

thanks!!

Reply to
Bluefox

rick shockley