Round A/C knob operation?

Does the blower motor control send electricity to the round A/C control on the dash? My round A/C control is not getting power and my A/C mechanic theorizes it may be a bad blower motor control

Anthony Memphis TN

Reply to
DL152279546231

The switch gets power from the fuse panel. Do a continuity check from the switch back to the fuse panel. I'll check the wiring diagrams when I get to work tomorrow just to be sure, then let you know for sure.

Reply to
Rod Gray