S-70 shift-stick (T5 manual transmission)

I'm trying to remove the leather boot from around the shift-stick of my 1999 S-70 so I could fix the plastic bezel that hold the boot into the floor console.

To do so, I need (I think) to remove the knob from the shifter, I've been trying pushing, pulling, twisting on the knob without any success, is there any way to get that knob out ?

Reply to
Marc B.

I believe it's not possible to get the knob off without damaging it. Try to do it without removing the knob.

Reply to
Mike F