S40 2.0T (2000) - close / open air vent (recycle air)

Dear All,

Just wondering if any S40 2.0(T) - year 2000 model owners have a problem with their air-conditioner's open / recycle air?

I don't usually use this option, but lately after toggling the open/recycle air button - there were some whirling / click sounds from the air-conditioner. I think it's the gears that open / close the vent slipping and causing the rattling noises. The sound lasts for about 2 seconds or so.

Is there a way to fix this without taking the car into the workshop?

thanks :)

Kevman

Reply to
Dr. Spin