S40 2005 need help!!

My S40 only unlocks on the drivers side front and back. The elec windows work and the mirror.

The passenger side is the problem. The windows don`t work, the miorror doesn`t work and the doors won`t unloock either remotely or manually.

Anyone got any help please. I can`t keep getting my son out of the wrong side!!

Reply to
mark

Return to the dealer there are a few Tech Net Notes dealing with the the problems you are having.

Reply to
Glenn Klein