s40 premium audio

this is a reply to the premium audio question:

the 12-speaker premium audio is worth every penny. it is the best stock, and better then some customized setuo i have ever heard. great highs and mids, and good bass. what lacks is the low frequesncy bass below 100hz. the setup has surround sound and center speaker control, and full EQ control.

if you are pondering in buying it, don't waste yout tought, and just BUY IT! you will love it, but make sure your also get the 13th speaker, the optional sub woofer.

Reply to
free world

Thanks for the info!

Exactly what I wanted to hear... I will have to try out a demo model the next time I bring the old 960 up to the dealer for something.... Gotta hear that stereo (and I SUPPOSE to test drive the car itself...:-) ).

I was planning on getting the sub ;-)... I've never had one in any of my cars before, but we tuned out the one (10" with around 400W amp I beleive) in my friends Oldsmobile properly, and it gives fantastic sound depth now.... He had it set up to being way too punchy, the whole car just rattled itself to pieces (we had to use some spray foam under loose plastic trim to quiet the 11 year old pieces down, even so).

Reply to
Rob Guenther