S40 USER MANUAL

Hello! Does anyone have user manual for 97'S40??? Or know where to find??? Thx

Reply to
noLOGIC

Did they make the S40 in 1997?

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
c.fiedler

Hi,

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net schrieb:

For sure! But not exported to the US...

Roland ('99 V40 2.0T)

Reply to
Roland Messerschmidt

Hi, I recently got the Haynes Volvo S40 & V40 Service and Repair Manual. It covers all the models from 1996 to March 2004 and is very comprehensive. I can recommend it. The Haynes part or book number is Haynes 3569.

:)

Reply to
ave

Drazen,

You can get S40 manual as of year 2000, enter your email address on:

Good luck, Mike

noLOGIC wrote:

Reply to
Mike

THANK YOU ALLL FOR YOUR HELP AND TIPS, I GOT EVRYTHING I NEEDED!!!!

Reply to
noLOGIC