S60 under-tray

I've got a second hand 2002 UK spec. S60 2.0T. Should there be an engine under-tray on this model?

-- Rich

Reply to
Richard Crewe

"Richard Crewe" wrote in message news:gdr02d$sao$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

Yes, definately There are no recent Volvo's without.

tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Have there ever been any Volvos without? I know for sure that the 240 series back to 1975 had them, I've never dealt with anything earlier.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks, looks like I've got an expensive trip to a breakers ahead of me.

Rich

Reply to
richard.crewe

Expensive? Have you looked online? I bought an aftermarket replacement for a 240 recently and it was $25. At least with the older cars it's very rare to find one at a scrapyard that still has the pan intact.

Reply to
James Sweet