S70 rear pads and shims

Want to do my first rear pad replacement on my 1998 S70 T5 with 60K.

When you replace the pads, do you always put in new shims...or use the old ones? (Do they come with the pads or do you purchase seperately?)

OR....are the shims imbedded in the pad itself?

Also, the rotors look pretty good (60K) but there is about 1/32" (or less) lip on the outer edge......do you think I'm going to have a problem?

Thanks.

Reply to
EBG