s80 vs Lincoln LS

I have a 2000s80 and a 2002 LS. I paide 34k for the S80 and it is nice but very underpowered. Handlling and ride is great, but the front seats suck(although everyone else in the world loves them.) lot of stupid stuff in the volvo: poor radio, stereo quality, poor radio dial visabiity. The Lincoln has the same size engine and lots more power. The Lincoln's alpine stereo is fantastic. All in all I would buy the Lincoln next time.

Reply to
theCLAW

I guess you don't have the T6. What's wrong with the seats, some don't like the s80 seats.

Give the Lincoln some time. Stupid stuff will show up on it as well.

Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Smith

Both are nice cars, but I have a T6 and my boss has a LS with a V-8 and I can walk him like a dog The only thing I like better about the Lincoln is the rear wheel drive. Each to his own personal opinion, but I think the T6 is a better car for the money.

Reply to
bajaman

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Volvo S80 T6 weigh about 1700 kilograms, that's about 26 % more than an early Volvo 940 (1340 kilos) with B230FD engine. But your 960 I-6 is probably heavier than 1340 kilos.

- Leiv Magne Faane, Norway '86 Volvo 244 GLE, B230A, 260000 km

Reply to
Leiv Magne Faane

Reply to
Rob Guenther