Say something good about VOLVO!!!!

Shut your eyes and open the door, and your nose will tell you, mmmmmmmm VOLVO!!!

Reply to
noLOGIC

geronimo

Ummmmm...actually, it is.

Sort of a "Fjord," I suppose, with Ford owning a controlling interest.

Reply to
Mr. V

Hey, it could be worse. At least it's not a Chrysler!

S.

Reply to
sorint

Guess I don't understand this thread. I have owned Volvos from the

544s , through the 140s and 240s to the current 850 (and a '93 240). They have always given good service and, while GENUWINE Volvo parts are pricey as hell, it's not always necessary to go that direction. Used parts are available and good non-dealer service is fairly easily found.

There has been much griping here about the Ford influence on Volvo but I'm inclined to think that Vovlo has had a salutary effect on Ford.

That's my .02 USD.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
c.fiedler

This was started by a troll.

Don't feed the trolls.

A troll a wise guy that comes into a group and says something inflammatory and then leaves. If you ignore them they go away.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

No, I'm not a troll, yet!!! I'm only a happy Volvo driver who loves his car! I have the 97' S40, i bought it new and today it has 230000km, and the only reparature i did was a coil!!!

Reply to
noLOGIC

The challenge is to try to say all those same good things about a P2 Volvo...

And, if you like the impossible, "Say something good about a VOLVO dealer!!!!!"

Reply to
Burtonio

hehehe, u say it!

Reply to
noLOGIC

My Volvo dealership, which is owned by the legendary Darrel Waltrip (more NASCAR wins than #3), is wonderful. I took my '97 850 in just to get the forms to register for the high mileage club. The service rep ask how the car was doing. I told him that the SRS light was on as well as the ABS light. He cleared the SRS light (caused by me removing the dash cover to fix the odometer) and gave me the codes for the ABS light. He suggested that I get my ABS controller rebuilt by a

3rd party. Cost to me - $0.00. Value in customer loyalty - priceless.

Terry

Reply to
Son_Worshipper

My uncle worked for VOLVO 35 years, somwere in Germany??? So he is my repair angel!!! But as I sad ther was notning to do on my S40 everything is working just fine!!! So I can say that I'm kind of wery lucky!!! Or I have a great car

Reply to
noLOGIC