Seat back motor grinds away but no seat movement

Where do I find information on trougble-shooting the seat-back motor and its connection to the seat?

I haer the motor working (vibrations and sound) but there's no change in the seat postition.

Reply to
byrocat

Most likely that the drive cable has come out of engagement or the motor bracket has got bent out of alignment with the rack.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes