Seat upgrade

I have a 93 960 turbo wagon with really worn leather, power seats. I have two questions.

  1. Are the passenger and drivers cushions, seat and back, interchangeable?
  2. Can I removed the cushions without removing the power mechanism? If so how?

My intent is to remove the passenger cushions, have it recovered then us that in the drivers side and reverse the process.

Thank's Ed

Reply to
Ed