seek Volvo 940 sun visor

Seek 94 Volvo 940 driver side sun visor. Car has no sun-roof. Interior is dark-gray, exterior is red. The visor is beige white.

Please advise where I can shop for used one? Thank you.

Reply to
ay

One of the weakest parts on a Volvo. Finding a used one that is not broken may be a formidable task. Was for me anyway. Finally ordered one from a dealer.

Reply to
jdunville

When I needed a sun visor for my '87 SAAB, I got one from an online used-parts dealer. It was in excellent condition, and the right color for the interior of my car. And it cost a fraction of the price of a new one.

Reply to
Marvin Margoshes

Can you please tell me which are the online Volvo used-parts dealer? Thanks.

Reply to
ay

try the link below...got the info off of google...

~^ beancounter ~^

I have tried those used auto parts locators. I have never able to find anything such as visors or sun screen or windows shades.

These auto parts locators and brokers (many web sites and many different company names) all seem to have the same exact identical parts category and part group names and same exact search methods and response. They never do have any real used parts on hands. I assume same guys have flooded google and yahoo with same exact sites.

Reply to
ay

try bob @ vdr volvo...

307.721.2984...he has a "line" on all volvo parts...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

Try

they're in Alpharetta ,GA, and usually have a good selection of Saab and Volvo parts.

Reply to
The Bear