Sensors to accelerate the ignition on B230F ???

what sensor give the signal to EZK to accelerate the ignition when driving?? If I good known, the EZK117 in B230F hasn't got the underpressure sensor from intake mainfold. I know that knock sensor is only to put down the ignition when it's to high.

This module over the pedals is EZK or ECU?? Where I can found the ECU module? The ECU is connected with EZK or it's only for fuel system??

Reply to
sq1euo